Thursday, December 15, 2011

Are You Fuckin' For Funds or Are You Fuckin' For Fun?


            I often sit back in shock and awe as I watch women tear each other down in an effort to make themselves look or feel better about their own shortcomings or insecurities. One of THEE most ridiculous debates (for lack of a better word) that comes to mind is the woman that has sex for money or gain VS the woman that has sex for pleasure or intimate desire. On more than one occasion I’ve heard females say “If I’m gonna fuck I might as well get something out of it”, or I’m not a hoe I’m a WHORE hoes don’t get paid.” As if self-proclaimed prostitution makes you an upper enchalant hoe. If you are a SLUT ON SALE, that somehow puts you at the top of the proverbial food chain.

            Now anyone that know me knows that I do not believe in labels of any sort let alone words such as hoe, slut, smut, shone, action, any derogatory names for how people choose to express themselves sexually. I am using them for the context of this piece. As I was Saying….

Sex means something different to different people. If you sleep with 8 dudes for 1,000 dollars each (that’s being generous to a lot of you hoes) and I sleep with 8 dudes that I genuinely had feelings for or was attracted to, how are you better than me? How am I better than you? Maybe I’m not hard up for cash. Maybe my hustle to get money doesn’t require me to be spread eagle. It is as if you are saying if a woman is fuckin’ for fun, she doesn’t deserve to be fuckin’. Maybe you use sex for survival maybe it’s the only hustle someone took time to show you. Maybe you equate your self-worth with what you are able to purchase after some stranger NUTS in your MOUTH not in your HANDS! I don’t know your story like you don’t know mine, and we don’t know the next sister’s.
The Great Shawn Corey Carter put it most eloquently when he said “ You aint no better cuz you don’t be fucking rappers you only fuckin with actors you still getting fucked backwards, unless you fuck a dude on his own merit & not the way he dribble a ball or draw lyrics”

Now the flipside, which I think many of us, would agree on is that BROKE BITCHES SHOULD NOT BE FUCKIN FOR FREE… let me reiterate BROKE BITCHES SHOULD NOT BE FUCKIN FOR FREE!!! Everyone has heard the saying “a wet ass and a dry purse don’t match.” or at least some variation of it. If your rent ain’t paid lights or water pending disconnection, if you drive your car on “E” to mop off and get dug out by some scoundrel and when you leave ya situation has in NO way progressed… at the end of this post please turn ya pussy in at the service desk. There is a 90 day program you must complete to get ya pussy back.

 I said all this to say whether you are using sex as a capitalistic venture or as a series of intimate adventures, we must be wise in our decisions because they can have life long affects on us mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Stop trying to put the next bitch in the hot seat to take the heat off of you and your antics.

Are you Fuckin for Fun or Fuckin For Funds? Doesn’t Matter Just Be Safe at it and Be Great at it!

 Now I know a couple of you are asking “Coco do you fuck for fun or for funds?” I will leave you with this……..

I tell you what you need to know, not what you wanna hear ;)

Love Always,
@CataclysmicCoco 

2 comments:

  1. I read this post only about a half a dozen times, and each time i read it I burst out into uncontrollable laughter. This shit is Heeeeelarious, and oddly factual @ the same time. When It comes to fucking unfortunately we've all done more for less. So if you Fuck for fun u r a hoe, if u Fuck for funds you are a whore. What happens if I do both simultaneously, of course with the same person, what would that make ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the post and i appreciate your comment! To answer your question if you do both, I think that makes you....Extremely Fortunate! Not Many People These Days Can Say They Get Paid To Do Something They Love or Even Enjoy! Lol keep getting it while getting it is good :)

    Love Always,
    @CataclysmicCoco

    ReplyDelete